Eastern Pennsylvania Bleeding Disorders Foundation and Comfy Caps have partnered to ensure that your child has access to a Comfy Cap. To qualify, you must be treated at one of the following six Hemophilia Treatment Centers:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital – Muhlenberg
What is a Comfy Cap?
Comfy Caps are specially designed to protect your child without the stigma of a helmet. Caps are available in a variety of kid-friendly colors and patterns, allowing you to choose a design that your child will love.
Request a Comfy Cap:
To request a Comfy Cap for your child, send the following information to email@example.com.
|Parent Information:||Child Information:|
3. Head circumference at eyebrow level
4. Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC)