- 4/18 Pennsylvania Awareness Day
- 4/29 A Day at Longwood Gardens
- 5/2 Family Dinner
- 5/13 Fashion Show
- 5/18 Hemophilia... the female connection
- 6/24 Sprint the Stacks 5K
- 7/8-13 Double H Camp
- 9/12 Golf Classic
- 9/22-24 Family Camp
- 10/7 Trick or Trot 5K
- 10/20 Evening of Wine Tasting
- 10/29 Adventures in Learning
- 11/11 Turkey Trot 5K
- 12/2 Holiday Party
- Past Events
- 1/7 Winter Bash
- 2/9 Men's Group Event
- 2/18-19 vWD Women's Retreat
- 2/25 Bowling for Fun!
vWD Women’s Retreat – February 18-19th
Lodging and meals are covered for all guests through a generous grant provided by CSL Behring.
To keep the conversations intimate, there is a limit of 30 participants. Teens ages 18 and under can bring one caregiver. The remaining spots will just be for patients and not family members.
- Treatment of vWD
- Public Policy Update
- Gynecological Topics
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Consumer Panel Discussion
- Intimacy Issues for Women with a Bleeding Disorder
Due to limited space, selection criteria for applicants will include HTC affiliation and timing of application submission. To apply for this program, please fill out the attached registration form. A waiting list will be maintained if the applications exceed space availability.
If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Frei at 484-445-4282.
Email completed applications to Lindsay Frei email@example.com