- Medic Alert ID
- Comfy Caps
- Educational Scholarships
- Men's Group
- Teen Group
- Advocacy Avenue
The Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the NHF provides comfy caps for children with hemophilia and vWD who are treated at one the following six hospitals:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
What is a Comfy Cap?
Comfy Caps are specially designed to protect your child without the stigma of a helmet. Caps are available in a variety of kid-friendly colors and patterns, allowing you to choose a design that your child will love.
Request a Comfy Cap:
To request a Comfy Cap for your child, send the following information to Lindsay Frei, email@example.com
For more information please call Lindsay Frei 484-445-4282.
Supported by a charitable donation from Grifols and Hemophilia Alliance Foundation.